At the Athena Center, we are building a world where leadership is constantly re-imagined to reflect the needs of women and society and where it is commonplace for women to attain and exercise power.
When more women are leaders, we change our shared understanding of leadership, and of individual and social potential. When more women are powerful, visionary and strategic leaders, then communities and organizations are more innovative, productive and successful. When more women are leaders, we raise the aspirations of women and girls around the world.
This is why we were thrilled to host an intimate (100 seat), satellite TEDxWomen event focused on “Re-imagining Leadership.“
- Official FLICKR Photo Stream
- Huffington Post article by Jane Shure
- Barnard.com feature & event summary
- TEDx Blog Feature on TEDxBarnardCollegeWomen
- TEDx asks us, Why We Have Too Few Women Leaders?
- MathBabe Blog review
- Samantha Siegel blog post
- Jo-Na Williams video blog recap
- Official TEDx event page
(Photography below by Samantha L Siegel)